For Complete study, first click the following links and Read the Chapter, with Complete text of theories, Examples, in Text, Audio & Video Tutorials.
After study, click the following link and go through all the Model MCQ with answers and explanation.
MCQ Answer submission
After study, write the MCQ Answers in one line, with Question Number and correct option in the following Format (shown as example), for the entire set of 9 MCQs. First write the Question Number, then the correct option of that Question, write a comma, then the next question and correct option, as shown below.
Bills Discounting MCQ Test
1. A bill of Rs. 105400 due in 6 months is discounted at 9% per annum. The Banker’s Discount is:
2. The true discount on a bill of Rs. 2700 is Rs. 200. Banker’s discount is
- Rs. 210
- Rs. 212
- Rs. 216
- Rs. 218
3. A Bill is due 8 months. The Banker’s Discount is 140 and True Discount is 130. The Bill Amount is
4. A Bill is due 8 months. The Banker’s Discount is 140 and True Discount is 130. The Interest Rate is :
5. The Present Value of a Bill is Rs. 1800, If the True Discount Rs. 180. Then banker’s gain is:
a) 17, b)18, c) 19, d)20.
6. The present value of a certain is Rs. 900 and the True Discount is Rs. 45. Banker’s discount is :
- Rs. 44.25
- Rs. 45.25
- Rs. 46.25
- Rs. 47.25
7. A Bill is discounted at 20% per annum and the fund reinvested. What should be the minimum Interest rate of Investment so there is no gain no loss.
8. The banker’s discount on Rs. 1500 at 15% per annum is the same as the true discount on Rs. 1550 for the same time and the same rate. The Bill Due period is :
9. The Present Value of a bill is Rs. 450. If the true discount is Rs. 15, what is the banker’s discount?
- Rs. 12.5
- Rs. 13.5
- Rs. 14.5
- Rs. 15.5