dVidya.com is a property of InfoSoft, a Proprietorship Firm, owned by Asok K Nadhani, having office at 17, Bangur Avenue, Block-D, Kolkata 700 055. INDIA.
Information collected by us
- Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and website id.
- Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product or service. We NEVER collect your credit / debit card number or credit / debit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit / debit card on our website. Credit / Debit card information will be obtained and processed by respective online payment Gateway.
- Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to dVidya.com.
- Demographic information. We may collect demographic information or any other information provided by you, during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
Modes of collection of Information
- Information collected directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you access to contents of our site, register for any service, buy our products or service, post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- Information collected Indirectly. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics. We may use Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- Information collected through third parties. We use information from Integrated third-party social media sites. Such information may include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
- We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of registration, purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to respond to Queries / Questions.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
- We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about transaction with you.
We use information as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process, payment processors and transactional message processors. Some of them may be located outside of India.
- Business Partners : We share information with our Business Partners and associates. This includes a third party, or selling partners, who provide support to our Products. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- Compliance under Law: We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- Successor or Buyer : We may share information with any successor or to buyer to all or part of our business.
- Others : We may share information to others, after prior information, not described in this policy.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. You may stop receiving our promotional emails, through the Unsubscribe option provided in the marketing e-amil. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages, or other query / reply messages.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Asok K Nadhani,
17, Bangur Avenue, Block D, Kolkata 700055, Mobile: 9831086381, email: email@example.com
Any query / questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, email us at dVidyamail@gmail.com
Updates to this policy